Click the arrows below to Learn more:
What Makes Us Different
- WJS is owner-operated
- We are 100% vested in every job and take a personal interest in each and every cleaning
- We are large enough to handle the large jobs, but small enough to care about every job, each and every time we clean.
- We are driven by our desire for excellent service and customer satisfaction.
- We are not a franchise who has to pay astronomical fees, that could ultimately drive a company to cut corners (i.e. reduce man hours, inferior cleaning products, details of cleaning, supervision).
- WJS will apply the proper man power, equipment, and supervision to guarantee that your job is completed to your satisfaction.
- We promise that you won’t find yourself lying awake at night wondering if your janitorial services have been taken care of. WJS is reliable, dependable, and upholds the highest standards of cleaning.
- We provide a professionally trained and supervised staff.
- We hire our employees from within the area of the job to ensure consistent start times and attendance.
- We only hire our employees after a thorough interview process and background check to protect your business and reduce our turnover.
- We hold our employees accountable and reward them for both individual and team results.
- We cross-train all our employees to make sure that all jobs are covered without disruption.
- We conduct ongoing quality reviews to make certain the highest standards of cleaning are met.
We provide a professionally trained and supervised staff that will provide the most advanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures available in the market. Wonder Janitorial interviews and completes a background check on all prospective employees in our personnel department. We attract, retain and develop the very best people in our markets. All employees receive supervised training when assigned to a location to guarantee the standards and scope of the assigned work. We hold our people accountable and reward them for both individual and team behaviors and results.
Our supervisor will inspect and meet with the assigned employees each week to review the progress of the location. To ensure that the quality of each job is consistent with our standards, the supervisors are accountable for each location and must complete a weekly written progress report.
Solution Based Management Practices
Wonder Janitorial Service team participates in solution based management committed to service excellence, which allows the client the opportunity to walk through and review your building with the supervisor on a monthly basis to ensure the quality of your janitorial needs. This also allows Wonder Janitorial Services and the client the opportunity to review the progress of the service provided and report any problems that have been discovered or discuss modifications you may need with our service or building repair that you may need. Supervisor will also report as necessary to a designated person any conditions that would create hazardous situations, cause mechanical or plumbing malfunctions. Customer service excellence and customer satisfaction is our commitment to our clients.
It will be the main duty of this contractor to protect all building property at all times, and to use only such materials and treatments that will enhance the appearance of all flooring types, furniture, finishes, etc., and preserve the surfaces against deterioration. The Contractor will be accountable for proper storage of tools and material. Utility rooms and storage areas shall be kept dirt free and orderly at all times. The contractor’s employees are to adhere to all clients’ guidelines, such as of communications, security, smoking and safekeeping of the building.
Energy Performance System
It is no secret that today’s economy demands energy-efficient solutions and best management practices. Therefore lights will remain on only in areas that are being serviced. Equipment to be used at this facility will be approved by the General Underwriters, and be the most energy efficient products in the cleaning industry.
Waste and Refuse
We will remove all normal building waste and refuse from areas of service to designated locations within or adjacent to your building. If our client participates in a recycle program we will deposit the recyclable materials in the appropriate containers.
About Dan, Owner and Operator
Dan Wenderlich’s true passion is cleaning facilities of any shape and size. His story of turning a passion into a profession is unique and worth sharing.
In 1981 while pursuing his undergraduate degree, Dan had a part-time job cleaning academic buildings at his college. He thoroughly enjoyed the work—making what was once dirty shiny like new. He felt great satisfaction in restoring a facility to its original state of cleanliness.
Dan graduated from college and chose a career in the banking industry where he excelled. He maintained a side business of janitorial services because he still was passionate about cleaning facilities. After 17 years in the banking industry, and after being promoted to Assistant Vice President of a regional bank, Dan decided to pursue is true passion full-time.
Dan founded Wonder Janitorial Services in 2006 and is truly pleased with his decision to leave the banking industry. He is dedicated to his company and thrives on exceeding his customer’s expectations. For Dan, every minute spent—managing and growing his business, is a labor of love that he genuinely enjoys. He truely wants his customers to "Wonder what they did without him."